- The standard ice rental fees, which include HST, are $40.00 per hour per sheet. A discount rate may be available for combined multiple draws/multiple sheet bookings.
- FGiven that our club is completely volunteer based, the facility will normally be open up to 30 minutes prior to the rental period and up to 30 minutes after. An additional surcharge may be levied for any ice rentals that require the facility to be open more than 30 minutes prior to or after the rental period.
- Bar service may be available for bookings of multiple draws/sheets, subject to the availability of our volunteers.
- Each participant must wear clean running shoes or curling shoes. Street shoes or boots are not permitted on the ice.
- Please use both the shoe cleaner at the Club entrance and the one next to the ice shed door.
- Renters may use the Club's locker rooms; however, the Club is not responsible for theft or loss of any personal property.
- Brooms and slip-on sliders/grippers are available for use at no additional cost.
- Please review our Privacy and Safety Policy and complete the applicable waiver form with names of all members of your group, and bring it with you.