There are several ways to register for the upcoming curling season at the Chester Curling Club:
- Online...our prefered method; it's quick, easy and can be done from the comfort of your home! Current members will be sent an email notification when online registration is open in early September.
- In person...download a copy of our Membership form here, fill it out and bring it with payment to the Club in October (dates TBA). Printed copies will be available at the Club.
- By Mail...download a copy of the Membership form here, fill it out and send it with a cheque to: Chester Curling Club, 190 Pig Loop Road, Box 457, Chester, N.S., B0J 1J0
- Payment options:
- Cash and cheques will be accepted in person at the Club
- Cheques only should be mailed into the Club.
- Credit cards are unfortunately not a payment option due to the costs associated with their use.
I'm NEW to the Club and have never been a member...how do I register?
1. Requesting a Secure Website Account
- New members need to secure a website account and should first click on the red "New Member Sign Up" button (located to the right in the Member login box). Fill out the required fields on the "Join Us" page and send in the request for an account.
- Usernames must be in the following format; your first and last names capitalized with an underscore between them, for example "Angus_Bonspiel". Unlike other websites, we do not use your email address as a username.
- Create a password that you will easily remember as we have no access to this information.
- If you are registering for a group (family, partners, team), you must sign up for each person individually so they have their own account.
- You must use an unique email address for each person for whom you are registering; ie. couples or parent/child cannot use the same email address.
- If you are requesting an account on behalf of a child/minor, you must put the account in their name, with a unique email address, but you can use your/the guardian's contact information.
- You will receive a verification email to the address provided and you must click on this link to proceed.
- Once approved, you will receive an email informing you that you can now log into the secure Member's Area.
2. Logging in for the First Time
- When you log in for the first time, we ask that you look over your personal details by clicking on the "My Information" link in the "Member Menu". Click on the "Edit" and "Update Your Profile" links (above your name) and update the non-mandatory fields such as additional contact/emergency info, upload a photo etc.
- Once you've logged in, the online registration tool can be found on the Member's home page. Click the link and follow the instructions. If you have filled out your personal details as outlined in the step above, that information should auto-fill in many of the required fields.
- Click here (coming soon!) for a step-by-step list of instructions to help if you have any questions. You must sign up as an individual or with a team for the process to be completed.
- Remember to click the "Confirm My Entry" button to complete the online registration process.
I'm a RETURNING member...how do I register?
- If you were a member last year (or any time since October 2015), you already have an account.
- Log into the grey Member Login box with the same username and password that you previously used for access.
- Check that all of your personal details (email address, phone number(s) etc.) are current by clicking the "My Information" link in the "Member Menu".